We are fully supported by:
Hours & Info to visit us in Crouch EndN/ATuesdays Volunteering sessions: 10am - 1pm - Please arrive on time to start at 10am
Fridays volunteering sessions: 9am to 4pm drop in and help with the harvest!
Other times call Azul: +44(0)7765 257 517
Contact for Volunteering and Visiting
Jack Astbury (head grower and site manager) - On the roof Tuesdays & Fridays - Also first Sat of the month (check 'Visit Us' for more details):
PLEASE NOTE: If you require to have a tour and hear the full story of FOOD from the SKY during your visit we will ask for a contribution as you are many lovely people wanting to come up and it takes a lot of our time when we dont grow, harvest or teach. Thank you for your support!
Please contact Azul for quote: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact for FFTS in Business – Founders and Directors
Follow us on twitter
- IMPORTANT: Please read and pass on, thx and see you all everywhere on 25th May to walk for freedom and peace!... fb.me/EACanRhR 19 hours ago
- This week’s FFTS Volunteer days Tuesday and Friday from 10.00. Tasks will include – painting an educational... fb.me/2640ZrjqZ 19 hours ago
- We are happy to host and participate in the next CFGN-Community Food Grower Network meeting on Sunday 9th June!... fb.me/1IyIZlsTp 2 days ago
- Today with the German Permaculture Institution visiting the roof and our space in Thornton's Budgens of Crouch... fb.me/2bzcCVYW6 3 days ago
- More photos for your enjoyment and ours :-)... fb.me/2g1gA9rz0 1 week ago
Donate to Food from the Sky