Posts by positiveearthproject:
No posts by this author.
We are fully supported by:
Hours & Info to visit us in Crouch EndN/ATuesdays Volunteering sessions: 10am - 1pm - Please arrive on time to start at 10am
Fridays volunteering sessions: 9am to 4pm drop in and help with the harvest!
Other times call Azul: +44(0)7765 257 517
Contact for Volunteering and Visiting
Jack Astbury (head grower and site manager) - On the roof Tuesdays & Fridays - Also first Sat of the month (check 'Visit Us' for more details):
PLEASE NOTE: If you require to have a tour and hear the full story of FOOD from the SKY during your visit we will ask for a contribution as you are many lovely people wanting to come up and it takes a lot of our time when we dont grow, harvest or teach. Thank you for your support!
Please contact Azul for quote: email@example.com
Contact for FFTS in Business – Founders and Directors
Follow us on twitter
- We are happy to host and participate in the next CFGN-Community Food Grower Network meeting on Sunday 9th June!... fb.me/1IyIZlsTp 22 hours ago
- Today with the German Permaculture Institution visiting the roof and our space in Thornton's Budgens of Crouch... fb.me/2bzcCVYW6 1 day ago
- More photos for your enjoyment and ours :-)... fb.me/2g1gA9rz0 5 days ago
- The roof's life in May in photos for your enjoyment and ours! :-) wp.me/pY76N-OF 5 days ago
- This week on the roof: We Jack is away in Spain to visit one of our last year's apprentice in Sunseed so this... fb.me/2cRlyzmDz 5 days ago
Donate to Food from the Sky